Senate & Academic Administration Unit
- Manage the proceedings of the Senate
- Prepare the file and meeting agendas
- Prepare and distribute minutes of the meetings and to manage feedback on every action
- Manage and update documents and records relating to the Senate (papers, records of the results of the meeting etc.)
- Update and manage the Senate membership list - including the provision of appointment letters / letters of appreciation
- Dealing and managing the Standing Committees of the Senate
- Managing the academic matters for Senate approval / notification
- Managing the appointment of the Secretary of the Standing Committee of the Senate
- Managing the administration, records and documentation of the department.
- Managing the financial matters of the department.
- Planning and coordination of staff development programmes involving training and welfare of the staff of the department.
- Managing the printing materials and other publications relating to the department including the undergraduate prospectus, pamphlet and brochure.