International Undergraduate Entry Requirements
The general minimum requirement for entry is as follows;
- A pass in A-Level / High School Certificate (HSC) / Diploma holder / Equivalent qualification with at least GRADE C in 3 subjects.
- Language requirement
- Programme specific requirement (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Science)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
The minimum requirement is as follows :
IELTS : Band 5.0
TOEFL : - Band 500 (paper – based test)
- Band 173 (computer – based test)
- Band 61 (Internet – based test)
Students who possess the above result are not required to undergo Preparatory Intensive English (PIE) programme.
The academic year consists of 2 regular semesters which run from September to June.
- Semester I – September to January
- Semester II – February to June