(a) General Administration Office
- Manage filing system BPA Office Pekan
- The financial management office (budget, procurement) BPA Pekan
- Managing Office assets BPA Town
- Manage Office inventory records & BPA Pekan
- Manage store BPA Pekan
- Managing new student registration
- Manage course registration
- Manage drop/add courses
- Manage credit waiver
- Manage the process pause/stop/dies
- Manage student profile
- Updating student records
- Manage the overall operations of the examination
- Manage logistics preparation exam
- Manage the preparation of their examination slips
- Oversee The Preparation Of The Examination Time Table
- Coordinate the preparation of the examination question papers (collection, prints & storage)
- Managing the logistics of the examination (public exam, stationery requirements, answer booklet, question)
- Manage the preparation of the examination results
- Manage appeals for remarking of examination papers
- Assist in cases of breach of examination rules
- Monitor the registration process courses Bachelor programme (Open Registration) and a Diploma in
- Monitor and implement processes to manage and upgrade the profile of students based on the following activities in IMS;
a) Course registration
b) Drop/Add courses
- Providing undergraduate students data for MyMOHES, MYRA, NHESP, EAC, UMP Annual Report etc.
- Managing cases of undergraduate student quitting and student deferment
- Managing the registration process for new students
- Managing the matric card printing for new students and matric card replacement
- Publishing the Undergraduate Prospectus Book
- Publishing the Academic Guide & Rule Book for diploma and bachelor's degree full time students
- Managing undergraduate student records
- Managing matters related to undergraduate student data under the Student Profile, IMS Academic
- Managing data and Undergraduate students system (IMS system involving academic and Power system-ENG).
- Manage related portals, applications and social media Department.
- Undergraduate Student data reporting.
- Provides data for the reporting data for the University (as a strategic quantum leap, Tracer Study, Data Data TVET, STEM, MyResult, Data).
- Provides data for the purpose of rating of the University (such as MyMohes, MyRA, equivalent, QS Star, QS Ranking, One Nation Prospect, MyResult).
- Preparation of design and materials activity/program Department and managing dotografi and video production.
- Analyze data undergraduates.
- Setting the Rules & Guidelines for examination
- Preparing the exam timetable
- Managing the printing process of exam questions
- Managing the final exam week
- Receiving and processing the application form for exam equipment
- Monitoring the preparation at the exam hall
- Monitoring the process of marking of exam papers by the lecturer
- Managing the results confirmation meetings (BOE, MPU and Senate)
- Announcing the results of the examination
- Issuing letter for P1 (recovery 1) and and P2 (recovery 2) students
- Issuing termination letter to students with KG (fail) status
- Managing the final exam answer script review request from students
- Manage the proceedings of the Senate
- Prepare the file and meeting agendas
- Prepare and distribute minutes of the meetings and to manage feedback on every action
- Manage and update documents and records relating to the Senate (papers, records of the results of the meeting etc.)
- Update and manage the Senate membership list - including the provision of appointment letters / letters of appreciation
- Dealing and managing the Standing Committees of the Senate
- Managing the academic matters for Senate approval / notification
- Managing the appointment of the Secretary of the Standing Committee of the Senate
- Managing the administration, records and documentation of the department.
- Managing the financial matters of the department.
- Planning and coordination of staff development programmes involving training and welfare of the staff of the department.
- Managing the printing materials and other publications relating to the department including the undergraduate prospectus, pamphlet and brochure.